To Our Valued Customers:
With growing concerns around the novel coronavirus (COVID 19), we wanted to reach out to you to share the actions that Roblin Ford is taking to ensure our facilities are clean and safe for you, our team members and the community in which we serve.
As it has always been, the health, safety and well-being of our customers and team members remain our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the COVID-19, we have taken additional safety measures, following the lead of Canadian and local public health authorities to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our teams, including:
- We are providing our team members with ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have enhanced cleaning protocols, with particular focus on high traffic and high contact areas (including customer waiting areas, shuttle vehicles, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of top-grade disinfectant.
- We are carefully reviewing where meetings are held, and are using virtual meeting tools when appropriate.
- We have limited all non-essential travel for our team members.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers.
- We have detailed plans to ensure we are able to provide assistance to all our team members and customers and are
Flexibility to serve you
We recognize that you may have upcoming service and sale appointments, we continue to offer you flexible booking schedule to meet your needs.
To keep our community safe, if you are feeling unwell, we will rebook your appointment at a time convenient to you.
Roblin Ford Sales Ltd.